More than Church and Morals

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Looking Back

11/07 - 1:35a.m.


My Dearest Father,


Oh, the aching of my heart as I begin to cry out that he and I are not, and have never been, friends. I hate the devil with a passion, more than I ever have before; how dare he use me in such a way! How dare I let him?


Oh, the pain I felt, Lord, as he spoke of possibly never singing, never living out his calling; all because of me. Woe to me if I should become the ruin of a righteous man of God! The occasional pain of forever being single or left out would be bliss compared to the torment of spirit I would endure every day of my life if I be any part in the destruction of someone's calling!


My heart is heavy as I sit here on this couch, thinking of one of the greatest men I will never know because we fell for the evil schemes of Satan. You are his greatness, Lord, and I would not tear You from him!


Help me, please.


Sincerely,
Me.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Kilikina said...

You okay, Ree?

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Usually, yes :-), the harder times are sporadic and often far between, usually when I'm tired or after I've gone on in autopilot for too long. I actually had a different reason for posting this journal entry than being upset, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home