More than Church and Morals

Saturday, May 06, 2006

God of wonders beyond our galaxy

Well, looks like I might be getting a car today, at last. After all the "trouble" of not finding "the car" I believe I have now found it. This car is the reason I couldn't find one sooner. You know, I don't know if this car was even up for sale when I first started looking. And then...I don't know, I decided to try searching for Toyota Echos one more time, and there was this one, two miles away at Carmax, which my parents and I had visited a while ago and didn't find this one before. Then, on Thursday Rebekah and I went to Carmax, and a dealer brought us straight to the car, unlocked the door, I sat in it, the seat scoots up far enough, and I asked if we could test drive it. And he said, "Sure." Hehe, Rebekah said the guy seemed worried when we traded seats and I started driving. I know I wasn't driving badly though, I was being extra careful, 'cause for one thing, it wasn't my car yet. But I suppose it was 'cause I didn't even look 18, and 18 isn't all that old or "experienced."

I've prayed about it, and I feel good about this car, and excited that it's finally going to happen, as far as I can tell. Plus, all these adults I've told about the car, who haven't seen it, seem possitive that it's "the car." My parents, and some patients at the chiropractor's office that I work in. And one of the chiropractors. I didn't even say I was going to get it, I just said that I might, and that my dad and I were going back to Carmax today to see it, and their like, "Hope buying your car goes well," or something along that line. It was actually kind of amusing.

Now I just have to figure out what I want my liscense plate to say -- I want it to say something. Any ideas? I have a few, but I want it to be a surprise, so I'm not going to share my ideas with you, but I'd like to hear yours, maybe they'll surpass all mine :-D! And besides that I'd like to hear from all ya'll who still read this blog...if anybody does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home