More than Church and Morals

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm still here

This week has just been so amazing. I am so grateful to my boss for allowing me to leave work early to be in Conversations 2, and I'm grateful to the others at my job who have supported me in this and are encouraging me in it. I feel so blessed when people I know come and are so encouraging and all, "You did a great job!" And I thank God that I've been able to play my part. And I love all the people in the play, everyone's so awesome, I love working with them.

Hehe, Lola has resorted to calling us all by our stage names. When she comes and gives us pointers and encouragement, she's like, "Grace, blah blah blah," "Bridgette, blah blah blah," etc. It's great :-). I will remember this week fondly, and will be quoting it for quite some time, I'm sure :-). I should go to bed and get some sleep, I hope to make good use of my time tomorrow before work, like, by taking a shower and getting some of the leftover make-up off that doesn't come off from a rinse :-).

Oh, man, my heart is just...filled to overflowing right now, and I feel like I am one of the most blessed girls in the world to have such supportive people in my life, such caring people, some of whom, like Joshua and Philip and Leslie and Sarah and all the rest who haven't known me very long. And I am the least deserving of such love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home