More than Church and Morals

Saturday, March 11, 2006

"But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity. Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever sate I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
~Philippians 4:10-13~
This is one thing I am learning right now. Right now I am learning how to deal with the certain loneliness I recently realized. Right now I feel like something is missing, and perhaps something is -- or someone. But I do not need them to survive. But I don't understand why it won't go away. I suppose God Himself must intend for it to stay, because He has reserved that empty spot. *grins* Perhaps I can hope that it means that the spot is almost ready for the one meant to fill it. Oh, I hope it's filled soon, because it makes me numb.
Or perhaps someone I know is feeling lonely right now and the Lord wants me to pray for them. I thank God for allowing me to feel what others are feeling, because I have a hard time remembering to pray for people otherwise. Well, after getting reminded in the way I have been for a while, I remember a lot better now.
*sighs* I need a Christina or Kelly hug right now. No one else seems to like to hug the way they do. I hope Kilikina makes it to church tomorrow, I really, really need a hug from her. Or anybody, really -- whoever reads this, if you're at church in the morning and it isn't a bother for you, could you just attack me with a hug? Please? And then hold me for a while and remind me that not everyone I know and who truly knows me is going to disappear from my life. *laughs and pouts* Ree needs a hug -- a BIG hug! Don't worry, you'll get one BIGGER right back :-D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home