More than Church and Morals

Thursday, March 08, 2007

On the Radio

The greatest words I never heard
I guess I'll never hear
The man I thought could never die
Has been dead almost a year
Oh, he was good at business
But there was business left to do

He never said he loves me...
Guess he thought I knew

-Reba McEntire (I heard it's a song about her step-dad)
So, those it's proper to, tell them "I love you" in some way, either "I respect you" "I trust you" "I love you" etc. But don't assume they know, even if they do. At least say it once, and show it the rest of the time, as long as they hear it once. Even if it's awkward. 'Cause I know it can be hard to say it, like to a family member, if you've had problems with them or haven't been so close to them as to others, especially if you've never said it before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home