More than Church and Morals

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Funny Phrases

Guy in movie: "...I would give my right arm to hear my son say that to me."
Joshua: "Wooooow........then he'd be a lefty!"

Me: "I'm gonna go sulk in a corner now!"
Philip: "I'll see you there."

hahaha. I'm sure those were funnier when they actually happened, but I thought I'd share them with whoever still reads this :-).

Also, random comment. I really admire people who bring God into a conversation and relate Him to everyday life. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm reminded every time someone does, and I know I want to marry a guy who does.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger dog_and_boy said...

Well, I still read it.

Guess what! I got first period leave an' I will be coming home the beginning of June!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home