More than Church and Morals

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh the joy of being home.

I finally have a small moment to write. My goodness it's good to be home for a night. I have been so busy since getting back from the cruise. I know at least the first day I did something with Daniel, maybe even the first three days. Probably. Then Monday night I watched a movie with my co-workers, Tuesday night I went to 7-24, Wednesday night was my office's Bible study, Thursday I stopped by Daniel's work to say "hi" and get some food and go home, but ended up staying until he closed. Then Friday night was dinner with Daniel and his family and a movie he and his sister and her boyfriend, only the movie Jessika wanted to see was not one I even wanted to see those 15 minutes of. Daniel and I left, although he only left because I hated it. He liked the movie. Then Saturday night...we did something...oh yeah, we visited three different pizza restaurants so he could see how they're run and question them about profits, and then the building that will soon be shelter to his very own Vocelli's. Then we tried to have dinner at his favorite restaurant, but there was no parking, so we went to a different place that had excellent ice cream :-) and he says they have the best subs there. Then Sunday night we took his mom out for a birthday lunch at Kabob Palace, the restaurant we had tried to go to the night before, then it took 2 hours to drive home because the traffic made by the snow, ran some pizza boxes to the Herndon store, and bought a chain to go pull people out of ditches because we couldn't make it to the play we had planned on attending that evening. And last but not least, watched "24" at his mom's house last night.

And on the agenda for tonight: sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home