More than Church and Morals

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I give my life

Beautiful Lord, wonderful Savior
I know for sure
All of my days are held in Your hands
Crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me into Your presence
Guiding me by
Your Holy Spirit; teach me dear LORD,
To live all of my life through Your word
I'm captured by Your holy calling
Set me apart, I know You're drawing
Me to Yourself
Lead me, LORD, I pray
Take me, mold me,
Use me, fill me;
I give my life to
The Potter's hands
Hold me, guide me
Lead me, walk beside me;
I give my life to
The Potter's hands
Oh, Lord, I love You, help me to praise You, and follow You, and know that even though some things seem to be going so slowly it's all in Your hands. You are using this seemingly out-of-the-way job to get me exactly where You want me.
Oh, God, I love You, I love You, that's all I can say right now. I wish I could hug You so much! Will I get to hug You in heaven? I know You're glorious, and it seems that no one can even come near You, You're so holy...I guess I'll find out someday how "holy" and "father" can mix perfectly.
I feel like I'm 10 feet off the ground right now. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was You through the movie, maybe it was You through the hug. Ok, I think I'm ready for bed now :-), I just had to get all that out. Lord, please don't let this feeling die. I know I can't always live off of feelings, but this is a mighty good one, one I've only felt with You. Anyway, bed, yeah...goodnight, LORD, I love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home