More than Church and Morals

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match

Actually, don't. I have had way too many people try and almost...ask me into having a boyfriend. I guess they figure that, even though I've told them that I don't have a boyfriend, if they ask about enough guys eventually they'll guess which one is my boyfriend, even though I don't have one. In two days Ani and I had about...three people ask if we were going out -- all for who knows what reason. I have had about two patients say that Preston and I should go out -- just because we're both single and "at that age." About two people have, every time I've mentioned another guy friend asked if they were my boyfriend. And so many more patients, as one of their first questions to me while being stretched, have asked if I have a boyfriend. Good grief, that's not even a question that comes to my mind when I first meet someone! Goodness, can't I just be single until God's chosen one gets the go-ahead from Him?! Woopdeedoo, I'm 18 without a boyfriend, oh no I'm gonna die.........sheesh. Hehe, actually, once I get over that I've been asked again for the umpteenth time it's kind of amusing. Lol, someone even said to me once, "Goodness, Marie, you're so good-looking -- why don't you have a boyfriend?" I was like, maybe because I'm not going to go out with someone who's going out with me just because they think I look good or whatever.

Phew. Yay for ranting. Oh, and I'm so sorry you've been dragged into some of this nonsense, Ani, especially after what Joe said earlier today. I just hope it doesn't get so bad that you don't want to hang out with or talk to me anymore because of what people might think...just let me know if you'd like me to have a chat with anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home