More than Church and Morals

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Get behind me Satan!

I have to thank you. Because of you I know how much God loves me and I know much better how to love Him. Because of you I learned that no matter how or how much I fail I will always be His girl, He will always love me. No matter what He will stand with me. No matter how upset I get or how often, He will never leave me to get over it alone. He will be there every step of the way. He will fight for me, and protect me from our enemy. He won't fall in love with someone else and leave me. He will be there to teach me and lead me.

And Satan, use him, take him, fine. You can hurt me all you want, shoot your arrows at my heart. You can take him from me, turn him away from me. You can strip me of everything and everyone I hold dear, I will not curse Him, I will not leave Him. Do whatever you want, hurt me as much as you want I will simply live a hard and burdened life but live a wonderful eternity. All you can do is take my flesh and bones, you cannot take my spirit, you cannot change my future and you cannot change yours. And in Jesus Name leave him alone. Leave them all alone! Leave us all alone, you have no place in our lives, and we will always triumph over you. You have no victory to win here.

Not even life can part He and I.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger dog_and_boy said...

You are brave.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home