More than Church and Morals

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hideaway by Blake and Morgan

She's the kind of girl who makes me smile at nothing
She's the kind of girl who makes me laugh with all her silly faces
That kind of girl who memories are made of
She's that kind of girl

That kind of girl who makes the sun wish that it could shine
That kind of girl who makes a man much better than he was before
She's that kind of girl
Oh

She says she will get married in a castle in late december
And I say that should do just fine 'cause I love the winter
And then we'll chase the sun down 'til it's dark out
And find our own hideaway, hideaway day

She's the kind of girl who dreams without a reason
She's the kind of girl that with one glance knows just what I'm thinking
That kind of girl who reads without occasion
She's that kind of girl

That kind of girl who's not afraid of danger
She's friendly to a stranger on the street
That kind of girl that'll skip class just for coffee
She sees me like the world could never see

She says she will get older in a big town in California
And I say that should do just fine 'cause I love the coastline
And then we'll chase the sun down 'til it's dark out
And find our own hideaway, hideaway day

That kind of girl who doesn't need to do her hair
She'll act on any dare, she knows that life's not fair
That kind of girl who let's music do the talking
She's dancing while she's walking next to me

She says she will be buried in the ocean come whatever
And I say that should do just find 'cause I love the water
Then we'll chase the sun down til it's dark out
And find our own hideaway hideaway day

Hideaway, hideaway day

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger dog_and_boy said...

I like the words, but I wish I could hear what the song sounds like.

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Oh my goodness, Ani, you'd love it! It's this couple that both play the piano and sing and they play different parts on the piano at the same time and it's AMAZING! Maybe I can send it to you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home