More than Church and Morals

Monday, September 24, 2007

A Poem

Lord, You heal my heart
Every time I tear myself apart from You
You show me Your displeasure
Then, Your grace which has no measure
I cannot hide my deeds from You
Behold, oh people, my God will not be fooled!
He knows You lied
When you said that everything was fine
He knows where you were last night
And what you did was before His sight
Daddy, I'm so sorry, I apologize
I want to be found faithful in Your eyes!
I may be no sinner anymore
But righteous, but fallen seven times upon the floor
Raise me up, Lord, wash me clean
So in Your presence righteous I will be seen
For Your glory work a miracle
Hit that pinnacle!
Let us fall astounded at Your feet
When we see Your wonderous deeds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home