More than Church and Morals

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Take Him Down

Valiant, unwavering, steadfast, strong, inviting, captivating.

That's me, warrior princess. But the battles I fight are not what you'd think when you hear of a "warrior." The battles I fight we all deal with, but most do not realize it. And some of the warriors I fight with, most will never see with their eyes. We fight against the warriors of darkness. They are all around us yet too many do not even take seriously their existance, or power, or do not believe they even exist at all. it is ther downfall. The enemy is sneeky, he is not reasonable, and does not play fair. He uses any means necessary to take I and my people down with him. He even disguieses himself as an angel of light, and he will work to twist scriptures so that we think his lies are the truth of God.

And it's my mission to find him out and take him down by the greater power in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home