More than Church and Morals

Sunday, April 15, 2007

She's got everything I have to live without

Those lyrics really have nothing whatsoever to do with this entry.

So, today Joe and I made an angelic choir out of me with The Old Rugged Cross. It's pretty darn cool! And Principessa wouldn't stop reaffirming that it was beautiful. It was, "Just how I thought it would be." and "It sounds like angels!" is what she said. Joe said maybe it could be, that sometimes the angels sing along when we're praising God -- he has heard them! And later on when we had finished and I was walking around she came along side of me and said emphatically, "You're really beautiful!" Why, I turned right around and grabbed that girl up in a big bear hug! I couldn't hug her tight enough! I don't know what brought on all those comments, it wasn't the first time she'd seen me or anything. And the message one person from my Bible study sent me just a couple days ago... I think it was all from God. He knew I was going through a kind of hard time, and He wanted to make sure I knew He hadn't forgotten me, in fact still loved me just as much as always. God is the greatest lover a girl could ask for. I stand in awe of Him. How hard He tries to tell us the very things we all want to hear! I just wish I could answer...all I can do is blush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home