More than Church and Morals

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*hangs head in shame*

Of course you're right, Ani. And I guess you'd like to know that I did do something about it: I went to NOVA during my lunch break, spent 45 minutes waiting to talk to someone before they said I could sign up for classes on-line and didn't need to be waiting in the first place, tried signing up on one of their computers just to find out that it wouldn't let me so I had to continue waiting for another half hour-forty minutes, finally got my turn to talk to a counselor and found out there was a "hold" on my account because they still had me listed as under 18 and in high school, they got rid of that, the counselor told me the Italian class was full, she had just looked it up for someone else that day but decided to check again to make sure, found out the class that was full was one I didn't even know about and the one I wanted to take still had 12 openings, and she signed me up. *stops to catch breath* That is a horribly long run-on sentence, I have just embarrassed writers everywhere. Anyway. Last night my mom also told me that she was wrong and that classes didn't start until this week and I hadn't missed any after all. And guess where and when the class is being held? On the second floor of the building the RBC youth group meets in, and it's from 9:30-11:50 in the morning. My mom said the kids need to be at TECH at 8:45AM, and she doesn't have to be there until 11:30/11:45AM. Because of this class, I can take the younger kids in the van, go to my class, and she'll drive my car and come at 11:30/11:45AM and I'll take my car home when I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home