More than Church and Morals

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Camping Quotes

"Now I remember why I don't go camping very often: the ground is hard!" -Dan

"Stupid birds! They woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep!" -Dan

" 'Did you sleep?' -me
'Nah, some bugs decided to call me lunch.' " -Philip

"I like it out here, you can hear yourself out here." -Leslie

"The pillow's where the head is." -Philip

"I'm sure everything in the world is located off of 7 at some point." -Philip

" 'I was going to rally a team to kill all the birds, and then water-balloon the neighbors.' -Joseph
'And then preach the gospel to them.' -Leslie
'You know the slingshot was invented in the morning.' " -Jim

"Fiotusa: Future Inovators Of The United States of America."

" 'Whose eyes are prettier, mine or Joseph's?' -Leslie
'Um...yeah, I gaze into Joseph's eyes every Sunday...' " -Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home