More than Church and Morals

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summer Plans

Tomorrow morning Anthony's leaving. The first of my friends to go, but at least, although I didn't have as much time left with him as I do with the rest of you all who've graduated, God did bless me with good opportunities to hang out and get to know him some. Enough to keep in touch. And to think, before sometime around the middle of my last year in high school, all we ever said was, "Hi." I hope I get to spend about as much time with you guys as well, before you go off to wherever it is you're going, and I hope to stay in touch with as many of you as possible. Let's make plans, solid plans that we'll follow through with, not just hope will happen one day before we're gone, because before we know it, we'll be gone and will have lost the chance.

My usual schedule this summer:
Sunday: Church at 10:00am, shepherd group from 6-8:30pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am-1pm (work), 3pm-8pm (work)
Wednesday: 8:15pm (Bible study)
Tuesday, Thursday: 9am-10:15/11am (Olympus), 2pm-8pm (work)
Tuesday: 10:30-12pm (gymnastics class)
Saturday: 9am-10am (Olympus), sometime (music gathering)

So now you know, let's get together :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home