More than Church and Morals

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Difference

While waiting for Mr. Tire to finish with the emissions and state inspections on my car the other day, I watched a bit of The Morning Show with what're-their-names. The topic of the show was "Monogamy: Can we really remain faithful?" The first four people they had with them were a sex therapist, the author of...some book for men about steps to a happy marriage, a guy whose wife agreed for him to go to a prostitute every now and then, and...I didn't hear what the last woman was. I'm not gonna go into what all everybody said (I couldn't hear very well anyway), but I will tell you that the last woman was steadfastly against what the third man was doing and I was very proud of her :-). Anyway, the question to the therapist was, "Is monogamy really possible?" She replied, "I would say that it's possible, but not probable." I said, "She's never experienced the power God." I wanted to add, "Without God." to her statement. Because in that, she was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home