More than Church and Morals

Thursday, October 12, 2006

"My Songs" Archive

The cool thing about this is that now you can either comment on the list as a whole, or, after you've clicked on the link, there's a comment section after every song, so you can comment on the songs individually. And feel free to comment in any way -- if a melody comes to your mind for one of them, I'm open -- some of the songs already have melodies, but if it doesn't and you can think of one, I'd like to know, or you can suggest changes or additions, or, for a couple of them (you'll see which ones) are not yet even completed; so feel free to help me finish them. Or you can just say, "Um...that was *cough* interesting..." :-) or, "Hey, I like that one!" Or you could even ask about the background, if I didn't explain it well or at all in the posting. So have fun :-).

As Much as I Do
Dare to Dream
Friends of All Kinds
Have a Little Faith
Hide
It Feels Too Late
I Wished
Just as Much
Let Go
Okay With You
One Less
Sobbing Inside
Some Things Are Impossible
My Song of Praise
That Girl
The Color of Friendship
My Christmas Song
Instead of Mine
Unconditional Love
You Open Wide Your Arms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home