More than Church and Morals

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Late Night Pondering

What does one say to someone a year after losing their mom? A hug would tell her better how I'm thinking of her and here to offer what comfort, if any, I can. But then again, something written can be looked at over and over in time of need. But what would she want to look at if the pain gets too great? What would she need to hear? What would, even if it didn't give you immediate consolation, would at least remind of the God's strength to help her hang on?

Unfortunately I need to think of something quick. Not because I have to, but because I want to add another person to those who care about her, and to let her know it. A friend is gathering notes/verses etc., and I need to mail mine in tomorrow to make sure as best I can that it will be there by Wednesday.

So I ponder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home