More than Church and Morals

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Good Glass of Wine

Mmm, Lambrusco. Sure is a nice drink to have right now, something to relax my mind and the crazy emotions of withdrawal.

It's been torture these past couple of weeks. Wanting to call, or text, or see "Blake" and forcing myself not to. There have been several days and nights of all but succumbing to depression. The one roommate I could talk to had just left for two weeks. I wanted so much to talk to her, but she wasn't there, and since COS disbanded, I've had no one else to turn to, no one else to have deep Biblical discussions with, no one else to hold...except Blake, and I couldn't turn to him.

But obviously, I am still around, and the days continue to pass, one day at a time. I'm greatly disappointed in myself for not allowing God to be enough, and it was a necessary torture in order to realize that He's still here, and He's still God. So, I guess I'll keep taking things one day at a time, because anything beyond that is...well, an overwhelmingly huge question mark, and I'm in no condition to deal with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home